Monday, November 14, 2005

Goodlettsville, TN

By the way, I travelled back across Ohio and West Virginia yesterday, stopping to have lunch with my uncle in Milton before continuing across Kentucky as far as Goodlettsville, TN, just north of Nashville.

Funny, when you think of National Historic Landmarks, you rarely think of distilleries, but all along the Bluegrass Parkway there were just that. I couldn't find the place where they make that Kentucky Jelly.

I'll be hitting I-40 and heading west today, hoping to get as far as Arkansas or even Oklahoma. I will NOT be stopping in Texsux. I'll be crossing it, but I'm going to fill up and eat at the OK border and hold my breath for that 150 miles or so through the panhandle.

I really, really do still hate Texas.

(Hi Rainy!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home